Children's Learning Zone
Educational Resources for Children
Welcome to our new Learning Zone! We have lots of fun links for learning from home and we hope you enjoy exploring them as much as possible.
Lessons created by the BBC and Department for Education can be found here:
First News is a newspaper for children containing lots of information on loads of the top international news stories.
- Oxford Owl – fun home learning ideas for children aged 0-11
- ChatterPack – access to 100s of free resources
- Twinkl – Twinkl is offering free access to their home learning activities and resources during this challenging time.
- BBC Bitesize – they'll be sharing daily content to support you throughout this time.
- Primary Homework Help – offering content for many different subjects and topics.
- Curriculum Visions – distance learning webcasts, textbooks, videos and so much more.
- The Maths Factor – let Carol Vorderman teach your child maths for FREE during this period!
- Arcademics – Maths Games for all ages
- Bedtime Math – Maths Games for all ages
- Dr Roger’s Math Neighbourhood – Maths videos on YouTube
- Seussville – Read, play games and hang out with Dr. Seuss
- Storyline Online – audio children’s books
- Novel Effect – Making storyline a little more fun
- Paragraph Punch – teaches children how to write paragraphs
- Access Mars – explore the surface of Mars
- Switch Zoo – learn about animal through fun games
- Playmada Games – chemistry games
- Elemental Science – 80+ science activities to do at home
- National Park Service – tour Yellowstone National Park
- Louvre – tour The Louvre
- British Museum – tour this iconic museum
- San Diego Zoo – lots of games, videos and activities all about animals
- The China Guide – tour the Great Wall of China
- National Geographic Kids – lots of fun games and activities
- Bunk – history information and lessons
- Country Reports – pages of content on countries around the world
- Little Twisters Yoga – children’s yoga
- The Body Coach – 18 home workouts for children
- Fluency & Fitness – brain breaks for children
Modern Foreign Languages
- Conjuguemos – Vocabulary, grammar, listening activities and games in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Korean, and Latin
- Duolingo – learn Foreign languages
Music and Arts
For Secondary Students
- Oak National Academy - https://www.thenational.academy/
- BBC Bitesize Daily Lessons
- Hegarty Maths
- Learn Python
- GCSE Pod
- 5-a-day GSCE Maths
- Maths Made Easy KS3
- Seneca Learning provides bite-sized content and revision for a range of subjects all the way to A level.
- The Music GCSE revision YouTube channel has videos specifically for GCSE revision.
- Your Favourite Teacher has lots of revision guides for GCSE maths, science and English